View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 16 Dec 2017 23:27

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
What’s up with Hacks and Mods!!? 
NOLF'er

Post What’s up with Hacks and Mods!!?
Yesterday I tell a player as Host that I don’t want dealing of hacks on my server
and that if I see anyone using them they will get Banned

The Player answers… “Why?” :1boggle:

What’s up with that?? I’m flabbergasted
My answer was btw “Because it ruins the game you dufus”

I’m getting so tired, we are so few left and if every second of us can’t even comprehend
the consequence of being a asshat to others, then it makes hosting a real tiresome deal.
Not to mention the desire to get a gg going.

Just my lill rant lol
Have a nice easter
Cliché

23 Apr 2011 13:44
Profile WWW
NOLF'er

Post Re: What’s up with Hacks and Mods!!?
Just shows you how low the game has sunk. Noobs think hacks have always been an accepted part of NOLF. They probably never played in an unhacked game in their lives. I feel sorry for them.

Happy Easter!

23 Apr 2011 14:13
NOLF'er

My opinion is: most of the time, the hackers don't bother me because even with the hacks, they just suck. They are total losers. They don't accept being losers and try to use the hacks to become a better player faster, without practicing but still they can't help but being losers. So, all in all, it's okay. BUT, some news hacks, like the one Adrian uses and that fires infinite rockets, or infinite red lipsticks, infinite mines, are really annoying and completely spoil the game. Not to mention the ability to crash players.

So, as a host, my policy is that I don't ban players that I know are hacking (usually with no-reload), as long as they "stay low", use the hack "with moderation" because then I can still kick their asses :-))).

The real good players that make a "gg" do not use hacks or if they do, I can't tell and I will just keep thinking that they are real good players.

So far, the only hack user that has become synonym of a very bad game is Adrian. The rest is tolerable. Even Clara I have now not banned. But I do ban some of them every once in a while when, for some reason, I feel like it.

23 Apr 2011 19:51
NOLF'er

By the way: what is worse? Having a game in our servers, with regular or high health/armor and some hackers around or playing in freeze's server (no offense, freeze, if you read this) where spawn killing is ok, chat kill is ok, going up the mountains is ok? Oh, and did I mention that it is LOW health... :)

:1nolf:

23 Apr 2011 19:56
NOLF'er

LOL But there is a difference.. server setup counts for everyone
Hacks are imbalanced by nature and counts only for the user who runs them.
I don’t personally like those settings ether but it seems a lot of ppl do
and as long as they are for everyone, its fair enough :mrgreen:

24 Apr 2011 00:06
Profile WWW
NOLF'er

I like the low health servers...not a steady diet of them but esp for AM. I think low health servers would be more fun if you could prevent ppl from picking up certain weapons like corrector etc. Saw that mod once--you could only pick up certain weapons. The other weapons looked distorted a bit and you could not pick them up. It might have "buried" certain weapons into the map. PISTOLS, LASERS and GELD!!!

06 May 2011 05:07
NOLF'er

What’s up with hacks, hacks, and guess what, more hacks?!
i actually used speedgear once, didnt like it at all, knowin i was cheatin, but it was only fair, the other player was bein kindof a douch(OBAMA THE FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), trash talkin is fine, not too much of it, gettin behind walls, noobish, and pretty much retarded, beleive me, im a nice person, but can only go so far with that, eh, kindness, just gettin sick of losin to noobs gettin behind walls, well, thats that. Maybe ill come back one of these days for a nice game, maybe not, kinda doesnt matter to me anymore, cuze so far nolf has been fucked up ma past few months, just need a friggin killin buddy ingame to, well, kill with XD :1cheers: $Peace$ (also, got a special someone on ma mind, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!) 8-)

17 May 2011 02:56
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]